Citroën unveils its 100% electric compact van: ë-Dispatch
This new 100% electric version of Dispatch offers fleet and business users practical solutions to the challenges of mobility in urban environments – and in rural areas too thanks to the impressive operating range, which is sufficient for most journeys.
With no compromise in terms of performance and features the ë-Dispatch brings a new dimension in terms of comfort and greater peace-of-mind:
With two motor options, this offers an operating range suitable for most daily tasks. a 50 kWh battery with 143 miles on the WLTP cycle and a 75 kWh battery with 205 miles on the WLTP cycle with
The ë-Dispatch will arrive in the UK during the second half of 2020. It will be joined by a 100% electric version of Relay at the end of the year and an electric Berlingo Van next year.
RANGE & BATTERIES
Built on the Groupe PSA EMP2 multi-energy platform, this electric version of Dispatch is offered with two battery powertrains – giving two levels of vehicle range – allowing every operator to select the one that best suits their needs and budget:
- 143 miles on the WLTP cycle (available with XS and M body styles) fitted with a 50 kWh battery, made up of 18 separate modules.
- 205 miles on the WLTP cycle (available with M and XL body styles) fitted with a 75 kWh battery, made up of 27 individual modules.
The electric motor drives the vehicle according to the drive-mode selected, and the driving conditions. It harvests energy under braking or during deceleration.
- Power is 100 kW (136hp) / 260 Nm torque.
- Maximum speed is 80 mph (130 km/h) in all drive modes (Eco, Normal, Power).
- Three-mode selector:
- Normal – when used this optimises range and performance.
- Eco – when selected this setting optimises energy consumption by reducing the output of the heating and air-conditioning without shutting them off completely, and by limiting motor torque and power.
- Power – this mode delivers vehicle performance at maximum payload (MGVW) equivalent to Normal mode when unladen.
The charging port is on the left-hand front wing on ë-Dispatch and charging operates when in Park mode. There are three charging modes available:
- Home charging, requiring a mode 2 cable (for charging at home, at a place of work or in a car park). Compatible with a standard domestic socket (cable available as an accessory).
- Private or public accelerated charging, needing a ‘Wallbox’ at home and a mode 3 cable. 32A cable (supplied as standard with the vehicle). Charges from 0 to 100% in less than 8hours (7.4 kW Wallbox).
- Super-fast charging at a mode 4 public charging point (cable incorporated into charger). Up to 100 kW. Can charge a 50 kWh battery to 80% in 30 minutes and a 75 kWh battery to 80% in 45 minutes.
The ë-Dispatch will come in three versions, as follows:
- The lead-in X version, incorporating essential items such as an RD6 MP3 Bluetooth® Radio, electric and heated mirrors, and an electric parking brake.
- The Enterprise version – the most flexible model at the heart of the range – includes all equipment from the X version, with the addition of rear parking sensors, air-conditioning, alarm, automatic lights and wipers, 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto, and the brand’s Moduwork® dual passenger bench with fold-up outer seat.
- The Driver version, made for mile-eaters, includes all equipment of the Enterprise version, plus additional front parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, a Visio Park 180° rear parking camera, 17-inch 'Curve' alloy wheels, Citroën Connect Navigation with voice recognition, and a Safety Pack (lane departure warning, speed limit recognition, intelligent speed adaptation, driver attention alert, smart beam headlights and Active Safety Brake).
Looking for a van now, head over to our van finder page, or why not give us a call on 01242 500255 or request a call back
Share this page
13th of May 2020